The winning project, the winning program, the winning career are often defined by the presentation skills of the manager involved. Winning presentation skills are not defined by charisma, but by practice, audience knowledge and passion. In this one-day seminar, Carl Pritchard shares his facility with the podium and gives you the tips you need to grab and hold an audience. You’ll learn tricks about presentation preparation, audience assessment, the crucial opening seconds and an effective close-out.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Evaluate audience needs and mirror presentation style to those needs
- Build passion and/or empathy into the presentation
- Open presentations with clear objectives and definition
- Close out presentations and leave the audience wanting more
- Build effective presentation content
Notes: Over the past 3 years, Carl Pritchard's average instructor evaluation by participants (on a 10-point scale) is over 9.6! PMI is a registered trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc