Project Management Essentials – 2 Days (SEPT 13-14-2017)
Looking to find out what all the PROJECT MANAGEMENT excitement is all about? Want to ensure you’re following best practice in your day-to-day implementation of projects? Want to make your projects run more smoothly? You’ve come to the right place. And it’s two days of FUN to boot! Carl Pritchard, PMP, PMI-RMP hosts a two-day exploration into the joy of project management. Carl makes the class time fly with compelling activities, stories and insights on how to turn your next project into a finely oiled machine. He also provides a taste of how effective project management actually makes for a happier, more positive day.
Already a certified project manager? Come for the 15 PDUs in an environment where you get to pick up some tips, share a few insights, and be the smartest person in the room!
Check out our recent blog post on why Project Management Essentials Still Matter!
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the critical elements of a project charter
- Build or critique a project objective
- Expand a project objective into a work breakdown structure
- Network the activities into a cohesive schedule
- Evaluate activities for their potential costs
- Identify the critical communication activities for project implementation
Notes: Carl Pritchard is the author of How to Build a Work Breakdown Structure, ESI International, 1999.